Our goal is to help you feel comfortable with every oral health decision you make by developing a deep sense of TRUST in our practice — and, by understanding the difference between dental “musts, shoulds, and coulds.”
THERE ARE NO AGE LIMITS. There are no age limits on a fantastic, engaging smile! Did you know—for the most part—that losing your teeth during your golden years has nothing to do with aging and everything to do with gum disease?! That same disease is also linked to diabetes, cancer, and heart problems. But you need NOT be a victim. As average life spans increase, it’s an important time to understand your aging smile.
- As we get older, our receding gums can expose roots to cavities and decay. Don’t ever postpone your regular professional visits.
- Some of the dental work in your mouth may be many decades old, thus greatly increasing the risk of decay setting in around the edges of old fillings or crowns. See your dentist to be sure you aren’t at risk.
- Today’s dental implants look, feel, and function like natural teeth. If you’re missing teeth, advanced restorative implants may be the solution for you.
- Boost self confidence. A recent study indicates that nearly 90% of dental implant patients who previously wore dentures say confidence is up, and, the procedure was worth repeating.
- It isn’t complicated and there’s very little discomfort. More and more “seasoned” citizens are keeping their teeth AND beautifying their smiles with cosmetic veneers. Now you can too.