Our goal is to help you feel comfortable with every oral health decision you make by developing a deep sense of TRUST in our practice — and, by understanding the difference between dental “musts, shoulds, and coulds.”
THE BEST PART OF LIFE IS BEGINNING. It’s a great time to be this age! And don’t forget, as science continues to prove, the crucial role proper dental care plays in your overall health and appearance. So eat right, exercise, enjoy yourself along the way, and flash that gorgeous smile more often!
- It’s estimated that up to 3/4 of adults over age 35 have some degree of gum disease. Work with your dentist to be sure you don’t.
- 63% of “boomers” with an oral health problem considered to be an indication of a more serious problem, are unaware of the connection. Don’t skip your regular check ups.
- You probably still have silver mercury amalgam fillings, placed when you were a teen. Not only are they unsightly and can damage tooth structure, but some believe they may present other disadvantages. Work with your dentist to systematically replace them with greatly-improved, durable white composite fillings.
- Half your life lies ahead. You remodeled your home after a few decades—it’s time to remodel your smile. A great dentist provides “upgrades” that will allow you keep your teeth for the rest of your life.
- Well beyond botox, breast implants, and viagra… Nothing makes you look AND feel younger than a beautiful smile. It’s a fact. Today’s whitening treatments—often combined with one of many porcelain veneer options—can create a personal smile makeover that is truly your “fountain of youth.”