Dr. Allan S. Thomas
Dr. Thomas studied dentistry at Oregon Health Sciences University followed by two years of residency at the University of Connecticut. Since that time he has continued his education by attending numerous seminars and conferences every year. Because Dr. Thomas makes his continued training a priority, his education hours far surpass the yearly requirement set by the state.
Concern for the well-being of his patients drives Dr. Thomas not only to continue his education but also to provide the best quality materials and equipment available in dentistry. He enjoys his profession because it both allows him to help others and to form lifelong relationships with his patients.
Dr. Thomas is the recipient of numerous awards including the prestigious Crown Council Qualified Membership award. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Utah Dental Association, Salt Lake District Dental Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Crown Council And Pacific Aesthetic Continuum.
Dr. Thomas loves biking, running, skiing, and has done a fair amount of jeeping in his day. When not helping his patients he loves to spend time with His wife Pat and their four children.
Dr. Thomas’ Dentist Qualifications
- Graduate, Oregon Health Services University, 1987, Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD)
- Two Year General Practice Residency University of Connecticut, 1987–1989 (with emphasis in full-mouth reconstructive dentistry)
- Various Course Completions, Pacific Aesthetic Continuum (PAC LIVE) (one of the nation’s premiere, hands-on live patient continuing education program)
- Oral Conscious Sedation Course Completion, Utah General Dentistry
- Various Course Completions, Pacific Laser Institute
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Lifetime Qualified Member, Crown Council (a prestigious alliance of leading-edge dentists who are strongly committed to promoting oral health, fighting oral cancer, and serving their communities through charitable work)
If you are looking for a gentle, caring and effective general and sedation dentist in the Salt Lake City, Holladay and Sugar House areas, we invite you to contact our office to schedule an initial consultation.
You can also call our dental office at 801-322-4900.